Fashion is an industry that never goes out of style. The trends may change, however the sense remains. In the event that you notice, some of the trends have just been a hit a couple of decades back. Be that as it may, each time they develop, another expansion to style is presented. This is the means by which designers make new garments for you each season, and This is the way a thought is sold. With each new coming season designers need to make a solid effort to make new styles and new search for their customers, they need to go toss an extremely long process to make their ideas and designs alive garments and outfits individuals can purchase.
The design process, is moderately long and require a great deal of difficult work, task the executives and sorting out, contingent upon the size of the company this process might be long or short, in normal it takes somewhere in the range of 18 and 24 months in regular situation, and involves the accompanying steps:
- Researching future fashion trends. Some designers direct their own research, while others depend on fashion industry exchange groups who publish pattern reports that task the specific styles, colors, and fabrics which are required to be well known for a specific season later on.
- Sketching fundamental designs. Albeit most designers at first sketch designs by hand, a developing number currently utilize PC supported design (CAD) software to translate these hand sketches to the PC. Using CAD software also allows designers to see designs of clothing on virtual models and in various colors and shapes, which will save time by disposing of the need to make as numerous adjustments later with prototypes and samples.
- Visiting manufacturers or exchange shows to obtain texture samples so as to choose which fabrics to use, how it is constructed, colored, printed Etc.
- Creating a model of the article using less expensive materials and afterward giving the model a shot a model for design adjustments in alamode.vn/optitex/.
- Adding any weaving, piece prints and accessories connection.
- Making samples using the real material and check them for conclusive survey, dispense with feeble designs, and focus on great ones, at that point promoting them to clothing retailers and displaying them at fashion and public exhibitions. At the point when retailers at the shows place orders for specific items, these items would then be able to be produced and distributed to stores.
The process might be modified relying upon the company needs, requirements and capabilities as well, however this casual diagram is known to be acceptable start for illustrating a fashion design process in numerous companies.